GlobeTech is a software development company that has nearly 20 years of experience in the Information & Technology sector. We employ Localisation Engineers, Data Analysts, Testers, Linguistic Engineers, Developers, Automation Engineers and Technical Translators in some of Ireland’s largest technology companies. Recruiting across 37 languages worldwide with over 400 team members based in Cork, London, Paris, America and more.
You would be responsible for designing, implementing and executing QA Plans for software products for the EMEA market.
We have a variety of positions available and are looking for highly motivated individuals that meet the description below.
Depending on experience and skills, duties may include:
- Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
- Perform manual localisation testing on software, print documents & hardware items
- Analyzing international functionality issues at a low level.
- Coding software QA automation to test in technologies like Swift, ObjC, Python and Ruby.
- Carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities.
- Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions.
- Working cross-functionally with engineering teams, QA and project management teams to help ship amazing international software products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
- Native speaker in the language outlined above.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent attention to detail
- At least 5 of “Preferred” skills
- Experience in OS X and/or iOS software development with Xcode.
- Experience as a “power user” of ios Products.
- Experience in software localisation/internationalisation.
- A strong background in UNIX.
- 2+ years of real world Software Engineering experience.
- Strong programming and technical skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player, and a person who enjoys creating test plans that ‘break’ software products.
- Deep knowledge of linguistics
- 2+ years of project management experience